[Collect Book]: Queen
[Collect Book]: Queen
* The outer case/box is simply for protecting the goods. Any damages, such as scratches or discoloration, on the case/box cannot be compensated.
1) Delivery Time (approx.)
North America: 10~25 business days
UK, Europe, Australia: 15~35 business days
Asia: 7~20 business days
Mexico: 18~25 business days
Other Countries: +40 business days
2) Custom & Duties
Please be aware that import duties, taxes and other charges are not included in the item price and are the responsibility of the buyer.
3) Important notice
Please be sure to check carefully before placing your order. Once processed, albums cannot be cancelled or refunded. Additionally, albums and official goods are not eligible for discounts.
Please check before ordering.
Is this product genuine?
- We get our products directly from the manufacturer or an authorized retailer, so you can be sure they're 100% genuine.
How can I go about getting a refund or exchange before shipping?
- Products purchased during the pre-order period cannot be canceled or refunded by the customer after the closing time for application.
- For more details, please review our Refund Policy:
[LINK TO REFUND POLICY]
How does the international shipping process work?
- International shipping is handled as follows: International shipping is carried out by shipping company FedEx.
- Worldwide Shipping: Once the Seller has collected all the items for your order, they can be sent to an International Freight Depot and tracked; typically, international shipping takes 5-15 days depending on the carrier.
- Note that orders may be delayed if they contain a specific delivery date, such as for pre-order.
What's the cost of international shipping?
- International shipping fees depend on the country of delivery and the weight of the parcel.
- It is calculated based on the expected weight of each product, and the international shipping charges can be estimated by entering the address. When you make a payment, international shipping charges will be added.
- Please note that for international shipments, taxes may be charged in accordance with the applicable country's customs law, and these tariffs must be paid for by the customer who ordered the product. If you have any questions, please contact the customs office in your country of residence.